Ocean Freight Services
Full Container Load (FCL):
Use FCL ocean freight shipping for large Volume. It could be Different types and sizes of containers.
Less than Container Load (LCL):LCL shipping means you’ll share container space with others that are also shipping cargo. A more cost-effective option for shipping 2-3 pallets
Reefer Containers: to Ship refrigerated or temperature-controlled containers to protect them from spoilage and humidity. Items such as frozen foods and produce are shipped using this method.
Roll-on, Roll-off (RoRo): Automobiles, trailers, tractors and other types of heavy machinery are shipped on RoRo vessels.
Container Drayage: Container is picked up at he port and delivered to any warehouse
Documentation for Importing & Exporting: proper documentation prevents any delays in shipping the container.
Hazardous Containers & Dangerous Goods: products such as pharmaceuticals, flammable liquids and solids, corrosive substances, oxidizing substances, dry ice, lithium batteries, fuel cell engines. are considered hazardous material.
Cargo Insurance: We provide cargo insurance at competitive rates.
Container Loading & Unloading: We load the containers correctly and safely. We make sure that your cargo arrives safely to the intended destination.
Live Load, the container is brought to you and you have 2 or 3 hours to load and secure the consignment before an hourly surcharge kicks in. Drop and Pack service where the container is left with you for an arranged time of 1 day to a week.
- 20 ft dry shipping container
- 40 ft dry shipping container
- 40 ft dry high cube shipping container
- 45 ft dry high cube shipping container
- 20 ft flat rack shipping container
- 40 ft flat rack shipping container
- 20 ft open top shipping container
- 40 ft open top shipping container
- 20 ft ventilated shipping container
- 20 ft refrigerated shipping container
- 40 ft refrigerated shipping container
- 20 ft tank shipping container